Reservations Account Executive
Axia Hospitality is a pioneer hospitality management, sales, and reservations company. We have market intelligence, owner-mentality, and the flexibility to adapt, grow and become more efficient in our client services that render tangible financial results and build trusted relationships.
Our goal is to provide genuine service, efficient operations, and an innovative approach to maximizing the performance of a hotel, thus creating value for every owner or client.
Currently we are seeking to recruit for our office in Athens a Reservations Account Manager, with the following requirements:
- Computer literate and excellent knowledge of PMS, Channel Manager & IDS/OTA’s Extranet systems.
- Ability to communicate fluently (written & oral) in both Greek and English language. The knowledge of a third language will be considered as an asset.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word, Outlook and Internet.
- Hospitality or Tourism degree.
- At least 3 years previous experience in Hotel’s Reservations Department. Multi property reservations management will be considered as a strong asset.
- Politeness, team spirit, communicative, Self-motivated, enthusiastic, budget and numbers oriented
- Handle all incoming reservations requests
- Reply to all reservation related incoming calls
- Update and manage property PMS
- Update and manage availability and rates in Channel manager
- Prepare list for hotel credit card authorisations
- Yield management and implementation of offers in all channels
- Record weekly hotel statistics
- Efficient and creative communication with hotel owners
- Cooperate seamlessly with contracting and sales department of our company
Axia Hospitality offers:
- competitive Salary
- all year employment
- friendly work environment
- opportunities for career development
Please send us your CV with recent photo and any available references/recommendations to:
[To send your CV please click here.]