The Stanley in the city center of Athens seeks to employ a:
"The Stanley is one of the two largest 4* hotels in Athens city center".
About the role
Effectively and efficiently operates in the Reservations Department. Ensures all enquiries are professionally dealt with.
- Promotes hotel and engages cross-selling activities.
- Ensures that the accuracy of all booking information entered in the PMS, that guest history records are accurately maintained.
- Ensure hotel's website and OTAs are checked daily for new reservations, amendments, and cancellations.
- Has excellent knowledge of all segments (FIT, Corporate, Groups, wholesalers, Travel agents, airlines, RFPs, associations).
- Ensures that all incoming and outgoing room reservation requests are attended and handled as per the hotel's standards and procedures.
- Attracts guests and enhance their loyalty, providing a distinctive service through communication and sales skills, in order to improve the hotel's image and increase revenue.
- Trains the reservations team.
- Follows through arrival lists (arrival times, rates, etc.) from the day prior to the guest arrival until check-in.
- Completes follow through of no-show and late cancellation charges.
- Ensures communication with other departments (Operations, Finance, Guest Services, Sales, Housekeeping) to provide a seamless service for our guests.
- Revenue analysis and statistics creation / handling.
Skills & expertise
- Ability to communicate fluently (written & oral) in both Greek and English language. The knowledge of a third language will be considered an asset.
- Excellent knowledge of hotel technology: PMS (Protel), Channel Manager, Extranets
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel)
- Good knowledge of the Athenian market
- Candidate's profile
- Creative, innovative, proactive, and resourceful
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Team player and solution oriented
- Ability to coordinate effectively and motivate a team towards the achievement of important organizational goals
- Competitive salary & benefits according to past work experience
- Full-time employment
- Excellent work environment
- Ongoing training
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]