5-Star Villas & Spa Hotel – Reservations Agent
Eliamos is a next-generation concept 5-star villas & spa Hotel in Kefalonia, opening in May 2022. A collection of 12 spacious 1- to 3-bedroom villas and suites, each with private pools and gardens, all 5-star serviced, uniquely blended in a scenic natural location with stunning views of the Ioanian sea, and above a discrete sandy beach.
The property will implement and promote sustainable operations, provide an on-site high-quality dining experience, bar, childcare, fitness and gym including reformer pilates and yoga, wellness including massage, reflexology and beauty treatments, sport and cultural experiences. We aim to tailor all our services for customer enjoyment without overt commercial push, while nature, sun and sea views blend seemlessly into all indoor and outdoor areas of the resort to provide a relaxed, down-to-earth, genuine hospitality experience.
Designed by award-winning designers, Block722 Architects, Ecoscapes landscape architects, Maike Gruna Interiors Interior architects and operational support from Hotelbrain, Eliamos will seek sustainability certifications.
- Process reservations by email, telephone and online reservation systems
- Book room reservations while focusing on maximizing room revenue
- Communicate reservation information to front desk
- Handle and respond to daily correspondence
- Online Yielding and setting revenue goals
- Maintain accurate files and reports
- Dealing with all enquiries in a professional and courteous manner
- Follow up on tentative bookings and update reservation status
- Review no-show and cancelled reservations and process charges according to the hotel’s policy
- Open and close the availability as and when required of hotel in all IDS channels and on the hotel website.
- Get information about areas of interest in order to target more clients in particular seasons.
- Prepare for the following day’s arrivals to ensure guest satisfaction (special requests, packages/promos, amenities, VIPs, room type, rate, etc).
- Use suggestive selling techniques to (up) sell rooms and to promote other services at the hotel.
- Track and note all early arrivals, late departures, room moves, VIP’s and repeat guests, as well as any special requests.
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Hospitality Management
- Previous work experience as a Reservations Agent in 5* hotels for at least 3 years
- Computer literacy & knowledge of Hospitality PMS software
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and customer oriented.
- Convert inquiries into contracted business
- Fluency in Greek & English, both oral and written
- Excellent time management, organizational skills & multitasking
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- References from previous employers are a plus.
What we offer:
- Excellent working environment
- Development and training opportunities for shaping and realizing your career goals
- Competitive salary
- Corporate mobile phone
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]