Reports to: Reservations Manager
IRO is looking for a Reservation Agent that will assist in the Reservations department helping guests to book their visit. The successful candidate must be a friendly and welcoming person who will be responsible to help our guests throughout the booking process in a way that will fit their needs, by proposing different packages, amenities and activities that IROhas to offer.
- Promptly answer reservation inquiries via telephone, email and/or in person in a friendly and professional manner following the company’s brand standards
- Analyze data to determine availability and rates
- Enter reservations into IROsystem in a complete and accurate manner
- Utilize proper selling techniques and strategies to maximize budgeted venue occupancy and ancillary revenue goals
- Produce and sent letters of confirmation and other well-written correspondence
- Give detailed information as needed to callers regarding rates, packages and all aspects of the venue operation
- Produce reports based on the job training procedure that assist the Management Team to understand the Revenue and Occupancy progress
- Perform Front Desk Agent duties during peak times or in occasions of full shifts
- Proven working experience as a Reservations Agent for minimum 2 years in 5* Hotels or High-End Restaurants
- Very good knowledge of English language. Additional languages will be considered a plus
- Clarity in speech and articulation
- Patience and flexibility towards demanding circumstances with demanding guests
- Ability to make each guest of IRO feel unique, welcomed and generally feel like ‘home’
- European Union Nationality with available working permission
- Computer literacy
- Internal drive and willingness to work in a demanding, challenging and fast‐paced work environment
- Strong ability and self-motivation to overcome problems at work in a resourceful, efficient, and effective way, working independently or as part of a team
- Professional communication skills along with an innate teamwork mentality
IRO offers a competitive salary with career development opportunities, based on the candidate's qualifications and skills. By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to work in a stimulating and motivating environment which values and is committed towards its employees.
IRO offers a seasonal working contract from May to September.
[To send your CV please click here]