Kassandra Bay Resort and Spa is seeking for
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Act as reservations agent under the guidance of reservations manager
- Register bookings in hotel reservations system & prepare confirmation letters
- Handle daily correspondence. Respond to inquires and makes reservations as needed
- Communicate reservation information to the front desk
- Answer any questions customers might have about the reservation process
- Provide support to customers who may need to amend or cancel a reservation
- Process cancellations and modifications and promptly relay this information to the front desk
- Monitor advance payment requirements and process payments
- Sort out any issues that may arise with bookings or reservations
- To be aware of all front office procedures and assist with reception duties when required
- To be familiar with the overall hotel operations, policies and sources of information in order to provide efficient and compliant support.
- Perform any other duties that management may reasonably require
- Degree in Business Administration/Marketing/Public Relations or qualifications in another relevant field.
- At least 2 years working experience in the tourism sector, preferably in hotels reservations departments
- Perfect knowledge of English; knowledge of a second foreign language will be considered an added value
- Excellent Computer skills, (Microsoft office, ability to produce pdf and PowerPoint presentations)
- Demonstrate experience in providing administrative and office support to senior executives, and working in a high volume, office environment
- Knowledge of Channel Manager systems and Protel will be considered an added value
- Knowledge of shorthand or ability to take minutes accurately during meetings, good analytical skills with an ability to assimilate information on a range of topics as well as excellent in organisational skills, able to multi-task, establish priorities, anticipate requirements and meet deadlines.
- Professional integrity, appearance and behaviour
- Team Spirit
Kassandra Bay Resort offers:
- Work in Athens during the winter and in Skiathos during the summer season
- Dynamic and pleasant working environment
- Chances for further development
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]
CVs without recent photo will not be taken into consideration.
The company will contact only the applicants whose qualifications
meet the requirements for the requested position.
Kassandra Bay Resort & SPA