Infinity Suites & Dana Villas is looking to recruit a
The Reservations Agent is responsible for selling the hotel facilities and services by providing information to prospective guests, to capture sales from the incoming channels. He/she coordinates booking details so to ensure guest’s satisfaction.
- Respond to all incoming requests (e-mail, phone etc.) in a professional way.
- Closely following up on all reservations-related inquiries within a 24-hour response time.
- Assisting customers with any reservation issues effectively and professionally.
- Create and maintain reservation records within the Hotel’s PMS.
- Reviews no-show and cancelled reservations and processes charges according to the hotel’s policy.
- Book room reservations while focusing on maximizing room revenue and average rate using standard rate quoting scenario at all times. Up sell rooms when possible.
- Help develop room revenue and occupancy forecasts.
- Open and close rooms availability as and when required in all the GDS channels, IDS channels and on the hotel website.
- Ensure communications among other departments, notably Front Office, Credit, Sales and Housekeeping.
- Promote all amenities, conveniences, services and restaurant.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Reservations Department in a 5 star Hotel
- Degree in Hospitality / Tourism / Economics will be considered as an asset
- Excellent command of both Greek and English language (oral and written). Additional languages will be considered as an asset.
- Experienced in computer (proficiency knowledgeable of Microsoft Office)
- Knowledge of Hotel Computer Systems and previous experience with PMS systems
- Knowledge of OTA's extranets & channel management systems
- Ability to Multitask & work under pressure
- Communication & Presentation skills
- Customer Service Skills
- Team Player
Infinity Suites & Dana Villas offers:
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Continuous self-development and education/training
- Dynamic, Friendly and Supportive working environment
- Great Opportunities for career development within the company
We wish to inform you that after we have received and evaluated all CVs our HR department will be in contact with the candidates who's CVs fulfill all the required standards in order to arrange a time and date for an interview to take place. All received CVs remain strictly confidential.
At Infinity Suites & Dana Villas we are proud to be committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please send us your CV with recent photo and any available references.
[To send your CV please click here]
Job Type:Full Time