Square Lime Premium Hospitality Management company, has accomplished to manage a great portfolio of Luxury Boutique Hotels and Premium Villas all over Greece with great sales, yielding, financial and marketing performance in all our exclusively managed properties.
We are looking for a Reservations Executive for one of our boutique hotels.
- Responds to all guest reservation requests and executes prompt, courteous and accurate guest service at all times.
- Fully knowledgeable about hotel guest rooms, rates, promotions, hotel facilities as well as local services.
- Records and files all reservation correspondence neatly and accurately and follows-up with pertinent actions when necessary.
- Handles external systems such as channel manager, web-booking engines, rate comparison tools, OTAs extranets etc.
- Responsible for maintaining rate parity across all booking channels (Website, OTAs, GDS, Travel Agents etc.).
- Enforces hotel credit policies and ensures proper billing instructions are applied to all reservations.
- Manages reservation function to maintain the highest possible room occupancy and average daily rate.
- Handles any request for hotel guests promptly and accurately. Details are always shared precisely with the concerned department or third party.
- Provides proper training to Front Office agents in taking reservations, telephone etiquettes and processing emails and ensures they are constantly updated and accurately briefed.
- Tracks weekly, monthly, and yearly statistics for analytical, budgeting and forecasting purposes.
- Creates, develops and manages effectively business relationships with travel agents, tour operators and corporate accounts.
- Degree in Hospitality/Tourism will be considered as an asset.
- At least three-year experience in reservations preferably in a 5-star boutique hotel.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both English and Greek.
- Knowledge of French language will be considered as an asset.
- Diligent, numbers-oriented, self-motivated.
- Excellent knowledge of Fidelio and MS Office computer skills.
- Excellent negotiation and interpersonal skills, with a very strong customer-focused approach.
- Dealing with all enquiries in a professional and courteous manner.
- Well-groomed with strong organizational skills.
- Very attractive remuneration package.
- Year-round employment.
- Training and career development.
- Dynamic, luxury and highly professional environment.
- Accommodation and half board during the season.
Send a detailed CV with a recent photo and minimum 2 referees with phone and email.
Only candidates with above prerequisites should apply.
[To send your CV please click here.]