Bill & Coo Hotels Mykonos, proud members of The Leading Hotels of the World,
are seeking for an energetic
Who wants to be part of the Bill & Coo team
Ensures the smooth and efficient operations in the department through prompt, effective and proper reservations service to achieve maximum room revenue in order to meet or exceed the revenue target.
Supervising general job performance of reservation team implementing of policies and procedures under guidance of General Manager and/or Hotel Manager, training, responsible and perform any other duties might requested by management team.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Manage a team of individuals for the successful operation of the department
- Coordinate the reservations and bookings of the hotel within the hotel departments and address the information to the respective departments
- Handling reservation requests, online and offline with fluency in writing and verbally in greek and english language
- Update rates and availability in online and offline platforms, PMS and various extranets
- Manage reporting and analytics from the respective platforms and distribute information in the requested reporting form to the respective recipient’s management and hotel team
- Review daily reporting from arrivals, reservations made and occupancy forecasts
- Training of team and implementation of policies and procedures
- Responsible for training the team on telephone an liaise with sales team and management in regard to occupancy, rates and booking pace reports
- Knowledge in hotel and guest room facilities/services
- Monitoring telephone manner and general performance of reservations staff daily
- Ensure special handling of repeat and VIP guests
- Monitors and coordinates group reservations activity with the sales department and revenue manager
- Follows up tentative bookings and update reservation status
- Reviews no-show and cancelled reservations and processes charges according to hotel’s policy
- Review all group requests and special bookings and coordinate responses with involved departments food and beverage, SPA etc.
- Maintain cordial relations with commercial clients
- Bring to the attention front office manager when the hotel availability status be changed and prepare for necessary action
- Responsible for work schedule of supervised team
- Responsible for maintaining a neat and orderly position at all times
- Perform any other duties might requested by management team
Essential qualifications and experience:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as Reservation supervisor or Asst. Manager on a reputed luxury hotel
- Graduation from an accredited college or university in an appropriate curriculum and considerable experience related to this class of work including supervisory experience or any equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Fluency in PMS and extranets
- Competency in english and greek language
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]