Anatolia Hospitality Group a Greek family owned company with a stellar reputation drawing on the extensive experience
& know-how in Hospitality & Tourism business of three generations is looking for a talented
Revenue / Reservations Manager
based in Thessaloniki.
Ensures the smooth and efficient operations in the department through prompt, effective and proper reservations service to achieve maximum room revenue in order to meet or exceed the revenue target.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Manage a team of individuals for the successful operation of the department
- Coordinate the reservations and bookings of the hotel within the hotel departments and address the information to the respective departments
- Prepare outline for and support the annual revenue budget process.
- Perform competitive benchmark studies and follow market trends.
- Create and develop pricing strategies in conjunction with the individuality of each hotel.
- Oversee revenue management and distribution strategy of all properties and manage day to day yield operations.
- Handling reservation requests, online and offline with fluency in writing and verbally in greek and english language
- Update rates and availability in online and offline platforms, PMS and various extranets
- Manage reporting and analytics from the respective platforms and distribute information in the requested reporting form to the respective recipient’s management and hotel team
- Review daily reporting from arrivals, reservations made and occupancy forecasts
- Responsible for training the team on telephone an liaise with sales team and management in regard to occupancy, rates and booking pace reports
- Responsible for work schedule of supervised team
Essential qualifications and experience:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as Reservation supervisor or Asst. Manager on a reputed hotel
- Graduation from an accredited college or university in an appropriate curriculum and considerable experience related to this class of work including supervisory experience or any equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Fluency in PMS PROTEL and extranets
- Competency in english and greek language
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
- Supportive management
- Pleasant working environment
- Competitive salary
[To send your CV please click here]