Ikos Resorts is a 5* hospitality chain, based on an innovative, luxury concept that has already been rewarded as one of the best resorts in the world!
In May 2018, we are proudly welcoming our brand new resort in Corfu, Ikos Dassia and we are looking for talented & energetic professionals who love working in Tourism and Hospitality and who will make our vision their own.
If you are one of them, then we have room for you!
Location: Corfu, Greece
Contract: Full Time /seasonal
Your main accountabilities:
- Greet arriving guests, welcome them into the outlet and seat them
- Monitor the open dining sections of the restaurant for empty and cleaned tables
- Assist restaurant team in serving/order taking/cleaning when needed
- Provide a friendly, efficient and courteous service at all times
- Keep a high Standard of personal hygiene and appearance
Your main qualifications/skills:
- Enthusiastic, friendly & communicative personality eager to be part of a growing team
- Ability to cope under pressure and deliver excellent customer service results in a fast paced luxury environment
- Excellent Knowledge of English language, second language would be a plus (German, Russian & French preferred)
- Degree / Diploma in Hospitality/ Tourism would be a plus
- Accommodation, full board nutrition
- Competitive Salary
- Training (Departmental & Generic)
- Development Opportunities in one of the top awarded tourism companies globally
If this looks like the right job for you, apply and book your future at Ikos!
We are an equal opportunities employer.
All applications will be considered as confidential.
The Infinite Lifestyle Experience.
[To send your CV please click here]