TOR HOTEL GROUP, with a significant history in hospitality for more than 90 years
is seeking to recruit talented and passionate professionals for 2019 season.
Eagles Palace & Eagles Villas, a unique 5* Luxury Resort in Greece is seeking for a
Location: Ouranoupolis, Chalkidiki
The Restaurant Manager will have to coordinate all restaurant operations within budget, maintain high production and quality according to company’s standards with a view to maximizing guest satisfaction.
- Lead all restaurant operations, organize and supervise working schedules, be always present during operational hours
- Monitor operational costs and identify measures to reduce expenses; improve restaurant’s revenue
- Participate in menu design preparations, food tasting and implementation of menus and wine lists
- Oversee storage and correct use of equipment, order supplies
- Recruit and assist in the training of employees, identify and analyze training needs, motivate and mentor F&B teams
- Evaluate employees performance and provide information to ameliorate productivity and quality of services
- Preserve excellent levels of customer service; respond to all guest requests / complaints
- Ensure that health and safety standards are met and that all employees work in a safe environment and have knowledge of recent health and safety regulations
- Prepare detailed reports for management information
- Degree / Diploma in Hotel Management
- Minimum 3-4 years experience as a Restaurant Manager preferable within a 5* Luxury Hotel
- Excellent knowledge of English language; a second language (German or Russian) will be considered as a plus
- Computer literacy
- Outstanding communication abilities, strong leadership, stress management and financial skills (budgeting, forecasting)
- Pleasant personality with enviable customer service skills, passionate about the job and focused on providing high quality results
- Competitive salary remuneration based on qualifications
- Career development in a fast paced growing work environment
- Daily meals and accommodation
- Training opportunities
Please send an updated CV in English with recent photo to the following e-mail.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
Σας ενημερώνουμε ότι ο όμιλος TOR HOTEL GROUP δέχεται βιογραφικά στο πλαίσιο του Thessaloniki #JobFestival2019, που πραγματοποιείται στις 22 και 23 Φεβρουαρίου στο ξενοδοχείο Καψής.