Katikiesis a stunning collection of seven authentic Greek properties located on the islands of Mykonos and Santorini. Their unique, magical spirit was inspired by the rush of feelings that the islands awaken in the heart of every traveller. Enduring, quintessential getaway destinations, these islands are brimming with romance, poetry and singular experiences. Katikies provides emotions and memories that remain vivid long after the holiday ends, and its exclusive world is a tribute to the beauty of nature and humanity’s ability to bring out its full potential.
- Professional Experience in fine dining establishments.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Degree/ diploma in hospitality sector or a related field.
- Ability to follow budget guidelines.
- Working experience with POS systems (ideally Micros).
- Knowledge of MS Excel spreadsheets.
- Knowledge on wine.
- Ability to take decisions and act to meet financial targets.
- Constant will to improve operations and meet goals.
- Deep knowledge of and ability to adhere to health and safety regulations.
- Ability to develop policies and procedures.
- Ability to organize and control orders & supplies.
- Competence in managing a team that maintains the highest of standards under a busy environment.
- Outstanding people management and leadership skills.
- Integrity, reliability & a spirit of cooperation.
- High levels of energy & diligence.
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently.
- A keep an eye for detail.
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in both Greek and English languages.
- Competitive compensation package based on qualifications and experience.
- Accommodation at fully equipped apartments.
- Daily meals.
- Pleasant working environment.
- Supportive management.
- Training and career development.
- Excellent opportunities for career progression.
Should you wish to be a member of our team, please send us your CV along with a photo of yourself along with the respective job code at [Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.