Manages daily F&B operations
Maintains sanitation standards and assists servers on the floor.
Strives to continually improve guest satisfaction and maximize the financial performance in areas of responsibility.
- Degree in Hospitality / Tourism
- 3-4 years minimum previous experience in similar position in a 4 star Hotel
- Excellent command of both English and Greek language is essential
- Very good knowledge of a second foreign language ( French) will be considered as an asset
- Self-motivated with high attention to detail, quality and presentation, enthusiastic and customer –oriented
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Sales & Numbers oriented
- Well groomed with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Team work spirit
duties and responsibilities:
- The Restaurant Manager reports to the General Manager.
- Managing and training the Restaurant & Bar team on a regular basis.
- Ensuring the team provides a professional and friendly service for guests
- Supervising the Restaurant & Pool Bar area food and beverage service staff in accordance with operating policies that he or she may help establish
- Works with kitchen staff to ensure proper food presentation and proper food-handling procedures.
- Preserve and organize stocks
- Handle guest complaints. Is capable of handling irate customers with a friendly/calm attitude.
- Has effectively forecasted restaurant needs.
- Seeks, listens and responds to Guest feedback.
- Oversea cleanliness of work areas and respect hygiene procedures
- Arrange for maintenance and repair of equipment and other services.
- Is flexible in dealing with changes/problems (e.g., being short staffed).
- Proficiency in Point of sale (POS) software, inventory software, Restaurant guest satisfactory tracking software etc.
An attractive package of benefits is offered according to qualifications.
Competitive Dynamic & highly professional environment
Shared room accommodation & meal plan provided
Should you wish to be a team member, please send us your CV with a recent photograph
[To send your CV please click here]
CV’s not fulfilling the above prerequisites won’t be taken under consideration.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.