Astra Suites is located at Imerovigli village in Santorini, Greece. Astra Suites is currently listed in the Top 25 Hotels of the World, as chosen by TripAdvisor members and has twice been named Greece’s Leading All Suite Hotel 2016, 2017 and 2018 by the World Travel Awards. In 2017 the hotel was named Classic Europe Independent Hotel Partner of the Year by Classic Vacations, Cannes.
Since 2020 we opened our new restaurant FIVE SENSES also to the public not only for the hotel guests.
Astra and Five Senses restaurant is currently seeking to recruit for the position of:
- The Restaurant Manager is responsible to plan, organize, direct & control the daily operation of the hotel’s restaurant, ensuring maximum guest satisfaction and financial results, according to the company standards
- Supervise and manage the restaurant staff, be present at all times in the outlet during operation periods
- Lead the restaurant team, pay attention to details, monitor service and food & beverage standards, take necessary corrective actions (when required)
- Greet guests and present menu options, by demonstrating a thorough knowledge of the menus and ingredients. Proceed with orders (when required)
- Maintain the restaurant and tables neat and clean at all times
- Handle any guest complaints in an exceptionally professional manner, seeking assistance from manager (if necessary)
- Ensure quality standards are met, by conducting daily walkthroughs
- Lead by example & serve as a role model to demonstrate appropriate behaviors. Solve any conflicts and assist the bonding of an efficient team
- Follow all relevant Health & Safety department regulations & all guest service guidelines
- Previous experience of minimum 3 years in a similar position in a 5-star property
- Computer literacy & knowledge of Hospitality POS software & PDA
- Fluency in Greek & English, extra languages (French) would be considered an asset
- Strong leadership, managerial & problem-resolution abilities
- Excellent time management, organizational & multitasking
- Punctual, well-groomed with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Degree in Hospitality / Tourism (desirable)
- shared accommodation in our brand new facilities
- Friends & Family Discounts
- Company mobile phone
Should you wish to be a member of Astra suites team, please send us your CV with a photo:
[To send your CV please click here.]
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
CVs with no reference code and not fulfilling the
above prerequisites won’t be taken under consideration.