Katikies is a stunning collection of seven authentic Greek properties located on the islands of Mykonos and Santorini. Their unique, magical spirit was inspired by the rush of feelings that the islands awaken in the heart of every traveler. Enduring, quintessential getaway destinations, these islands are brimming with romance, poetry, and singular experiences. Katikies provides emotions and memories that remain vivid long after the holiday ends, and its exclusive world is a tribute to the beauty of nature and humanity’s ability to bring out its full potential.
- Supervise the Staff efficiently during the shift.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships defined by respect & teamwork spirit with every member of the team.
- Maintain a kind, polite, respectful, flexible and friendly attitude towards guests and colleagues from all the hotel departments at all times
- Maintain an immaculate and neat appearance at all times
- Provide customer service of the highest level consistently
- Be energetic and diligent from the mise en place (preparation) until the end of the shift
- Know thoroughly and be able to present eloquently (in English and in Greek) all the dishes of the all the F&B department menus and analyse all ingredients and cooking techniques used in detail
- Always strive to upsell (when appropriate) and improve the guests’ experience
- Always be willing to go the extra mile in order to please our guests
- Always maintain an immaculate and neat appearance.
- Handle any Guest’s complaints efficiently.
- Take accurate food and drinks orders, using a POS ordering software
- Be proactive and pay attention to detail
- Arrange table settings and maintain a tidy dining area
- Follow all relevant health and safety departmental regulations .
- Follow up all Katikies brand and quality standards and ensure that all team members are following them at all times.
- Be receptive and open to feedback from the people you report to and willing to improve your skills in order to evolve.
- Min 2-3 years of experience in a similar position at upper-class hotels or restaurants,
- Knowledge of restaurant, bar and wine terminology,
- Customer service mentality and guest satisfaction driven,
- Professional appearance and behavior,
- Knowledge of hygiene and safety procedures,
- Excellent POS knowledge,
- Ability to work in a busy environment,
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently,
- Excellent organizational skills,
- Dynamic personality, with a team spirit,
- Reliable and consistent,
- Attention to detail,
- Orientation to achieve goals,
- Excellent command of both Greek and English. Any additional language knowledge is more than welcome,
- Eagerness to develop skills and to evolve in the hospitality industry,
- Possession of all health certificates required,
- Degree/ diploma in the hospitality sector or related field will be considered a plus.
- Competitive compensation package based on qualifications and experience.
- Accommodation at fully equipped apartments.
- Daily meals.
- Pleasant working environment.
- Supportive management.
- Training and career development.
- Excellent opportunities for career progression.
All applications will be treated in the strictestconfidentiality.
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]