Trenkwalder for its client, an innovative retail company who is active in the field of clothing is looking for an experienced
Retail Area Manager
to organize and oversee the operations of a number of stores.
You will assume responsibility for the overall success of the stores by setting targets, supervising store managers,and ensuring they are attained. Effective area managers are skilled in managing diverse operations from a distance. They have a strategic mindset and are excellent leaders. Excellent abilities in financial and operations planning are also essential for the role. The goal is to ensure our stores will meet and exceed expectations of business development and efficiency.
- Formulate fruitful business development strategies to ensure long-term success
- Set standards and objectives for different stores and departments
- Optimize and oversee operations to ensure efficiency
- Lead a team of store managers towards effective collaboration and attainment of goals
- Undertake sound financial management to ensure stores are profitable and stay within budget
- Ensure compliance with company’s policies and operational guidelines
- Deal with problems by providing creative and practical solutions
- Evaluate performance using key metrics and address issues to improve it
- Report to senior executives on progress and issues
- Assist upper management in decisions for expansion or acquisition
- Recruit and hire new store employees
- Train and onboard new employees
- Set up and monitor store KPIs
• Ensure compliance with the company’s policies and operational guidelines
• Deal with customers' complains
• Identify operational issues and suggest solutions for improvement
- Minimum three years proven experience as area manager, store manager, or similar managerial role in the fashion industry.
- Knowledge of performance evaluation metrics and principles
- Sound understanding of optimization of store operations and standards for success
- Working knowledge of ERPsoftware
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Strong business acumen with a strategic orientation
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- BSc/BA in business administration, retail management or similar field
Τhe company offers:
- Competitive salary
- travel allowances
Send your CV and take the chance to become a part of an innovative and prime Organisation and an amazing team!
[To send your CV please click here.]
Kindly be aware that after the screening of the CVs received for the respective position, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to schedule an interview.