Retail Digitalization Specialist
At WIND, we believe in a world of connection, interaction and sharing!
Our passion is that people enrich their lives with all that communications technology makes possible.
We want our Customers to focus only on expressing themselves, while we take care of the technology that enables them.
So, if you want to take part in changing how people experience their lives, WIND is the right place to be.
Start today, as a Retail Digitalization Specialist and drive our growth and our customers’ experience.
- Co leading the day2day retail digitalization strategy of WIND
- Suggesting and delivering effectively innovative digital retail techniques to increase footfall and awareness (beacons strategy, phygital/ virtual retail stores, proximity strategy, remote retail operations, etc.)
- Translate the daily technical and business requirements and act as a bridge between technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Coordinate the initiative digital ideas, ensuring projects are future proof through the application of rigorous technological evaluation
- Support the piloting, evaluation and launch of new solutions and offering guidance to overcome issues
- Analyzing web metrics, digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data
- Utilize all research findings related to WIND Brand, marketing communication and advertising issues for the assigned projects
- Implement digital retail communication activities and participate actively in the design of retail marketing communication plans
- Working closely and efficiently with the IS, Product teams & E- Commerce & Digital Media teams to design, develop, agree and execute communication plans
- Be involved in the development of Communication Briefs
- Coordinate activities with communication agencies to ensure efficient implementation of the assigned projects
- Coordinate both internal stakeholders, external agencies, and partners
- Evaluate projects performance (reporting) and make suggestions for improvement
- Manage the budgets effectively by keeping track of cost
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science and or Business/ Marketing studies
- Master’s degree in related studies will be considered a plus
- Deep understanding of digital retail operations & procedures
- Over 3 years of experience in a digital department or digital agency
- Previous experience in Marketing or Advertising in Telecoms will be considered an asset
- Excellent use and command of the English language
- Self-motivated, with an aptitude for multitasking and the ability to work independently
- Organizational skills
- Experience in project co-ordination
- Excellent PC Skills
- Understanding and good knowledge with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Framemaker, DreamWeaver, HTML, HTML 5, CSS will be considered a plus
Join Our Team and:
- Be part of a fast-growing company, and one of the biggest in Greece
- Work with passionate professionals, who excel in their fields
- Learn in a challenging and friendly working environment
- Create your career path in dynamic organization
- Enjoy competitive salary, private health insurance & special offers
- Share your hobbies, take part in more than 10 ευWIND activities (athletic & cultural)
[To send your CV please click here]