Afixis Hospitality Management Company is looking for a
Revenue Management Executive / Hotels
to join our team in Athens.
The Revenue Management Executive / Hotels will be working closely to the commercial manager by assisting in developing, implementing, monitoring and controlling annual revenue budget to meet or exceed business goals.
More detailed, the responsibilities of the role include the following:
- In cooperation with the commercial manager, develops yearly hotels' room sales forecast.
- On a weekly basis, monitors hotels' sales performance based on specific KPIs (weekly reservations pick up, reach to target for room nights, revenue, (ADR) to draw conclusion and take relevant actions when needed.
- Creates and develops pricing strategies in conjunction with the individuality of each hotel.
- Optimizes OTAs setup and overall connectivity of PMS, channel manager and OTAs.
- Monitors competition and analyzes market trends to ensure that sales strategy is performing.
- Generates and monitors revenue reports on weekly basis for management review.
Required qualifications and skills for the role
- 2-3 years of experience in revenue management
- bachelor's degree in Hotel Management, Tourism or Economic Studies
- computer literate, especially in Excel
- knowledgeable of hotel technology: PMS (i.e. Protel, Opera, Fidelio), Channel Manager, GDS, OTAs
- need for achievement of goals and success
- taking ownership of new projects
- good analytical and numeric skills, taking fast decisions
- commercial attitude and proactive sales approach
- building relationships with all stakeholders (reservations, hoteliers, suppliers)
[To send your CV please click here]