Job Location: SECRET HOTELS, Piraeus, Greece
Reports To: Director of Sales & Marketing
Working Hours: 09:00 – 17:00
Working Days: Monday-Friday
Detailed Job Description:
- Responsible for all OTA/GDS functions including setting up new channels, rate plans, policies etc
- Works with reservations department to handle day to day availability and any OTA/GDS related reservation issue
- Works with Sales to create and develop any promotion / offers / campaigns
- Oversees revenue management and distribution strategy of 5 properties; manages day to day yield operations
- Analyses overall weekly / monthly hotel performance and provides weekly / monthly statistic reports
- Assists in developing an annual revenue budget and oversees if goals are met
- Is required to research and implement new partnerships which will contribute to the company’s growth
- Is responsible for all OTA / GDS reconciliations and invoicing
- Is responsible for the HYATT FNA program
- Full time job, based in the Piraeus Head Offices throughout the year
Required Education and Skills:
- BA or Diploma in Tourisml Management, Business Economics or equivalent.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills; must be able to build and maintain effective working relationships with customers, partners and team members.
- Computer literate and knowledgeable of hotel technology: PMS, Channel Manager, Extranets etc.
- Good analytical and numeric skills.
- Proficient at statistical and competitive analysis.
- Fluent in Greek and English languages, both written and verbal
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]