About MAS Europe
For over 45 years MAS SA specializes in the design, development and installation of Power Management, Control, Protection & Monitoring Solutionswhich increase productivity, minimize downtime and extend the life time of the initial investment.
For more details on our company profile, feel free to join at https://www.maseurope.com
Why work with us
MAS S.A offers a wide range of opportunities for talented, passionate and dedicated people. We look for excellent skills while on the same time we appreciateethics, passion for life, a sense of fun and the desire to further develop.
In MAS S.A. you will receive continuous training and development opportunities while working in a want-to-work-with business environment. This knowledge and appreciation set us apart from the competition.
We are currently looking to further enhance the dynamics of our Business Unit Software Solutions with a
SCADA IIOT Engineer
As a SCADA IIOT Engineer you will collaborate with other member of the IS department on the analysis, design, troubleshooting, problem resolution, maintenance, and documentation of software systems and programs. You will be tasked daily to ensure that all systems are functional and new deployments meet the clients’ functional requirements.
- BSc in Information Technology or relevant.
- Experience developing HMI/SCADA.
- Foundational knowledge in Software Programming
- Foundational knowledge in Operating Systems (Windows, Linux)
- Understanding of industrial automation protocols, such as but not limited to: MQTT, Modbus RTU/TCP, DNP3, OPC UA and DA
- Solid knowledge of Networking
- Experience in database configuration / optimization
- Develop RDBMS stored procedures and functions
- Provides technical support and troubleshooting for all applications as necessary, both during and after project completion
- Effectively management of multiple priorities and adherence to strict timetables.
- Good communication skills including reporting on project progress.
- Very good use of English language (written and spoken).
- Provide phone, email, and/or face-to-face end user support for SCADA application systems - this includes field and corporate end users
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Disposition for continuous education and development.
Nice to Have
- Previous experience in InduSoft Web Studio HMI SCADA software
- Knowledge of DCS/PLC, SCADA including HMI, RTUs/ PLCs, and other Process Control Industrial hardware (HMI, PLC, Serial Servers etc.)
- Experience with configuring servers and web applications
- Understanding a PLC program
- Ability to work with sub-contractors and field personnel desired.
- Experience in writing technical specifications and technical documentation.
- Ensures that all applications deliver a consistent high level of quality by minimizing program bugs and inefficiencies through standardized testing procedures
- Familiarity with the practical application of NoSQL databases
- Competitive remuneration package
- Private Health Care Insurance
- Company benefits
- Stable, long-term cooperation within a company, key leader in its industry
Please share with us your CV
[To send your CV please click here.]