SEO & Analytics Specialist
Routee is an intelligent CPaaS platform, developed by AMD Telecom, a leading telecommunications company that brings automated workflows and communication technologies to corporations, retail businesses, and the services' industry around the world.
With offices in 12 countries and an online presence in more than 200 markets, Routee is employing more than 100 software and communication specialists in developing products that connect, engage, and sell.
As a powerful tool that segments customer data and personalized communications, Routee has managed to capture a large share of the market, while becoming a trusted partner for some of the most renowned Fortune 500 companies, such as Microsoft and Uber. The managing platform of choice for businesses seeking to control every detail of their communications strategy, Routee offers a versatile and user-friendly API that can transform any business into a potential marketing powerhouse.
We, at Routee, have been at the forefront of communication technologies for over two decades, helping your business spread its mission and message to the world. We cannot wait to show you all the innovative ideas and solutions we have in store for the future.
Visit Routee.net to find out more about our company, your trusted communications partner.
Due to the continuous growth of our company and our great plans for moving forward, we are looking to recruit an SEO & Analytics Specialist to join our international teams.
- Develop optimization strategies that increase the company's search engine results rankings
- Research & identify opportunities to increase SERPs
- Research SEO keywords to use throughout the company's website and marketing materials
- Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts
- Monitor daily performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance
- Monitor / Analyse Online traffic & customer journey among all acquisitions channels
- Efficiently communicate with other marketing professionals to align goals
- Collaborate with others within the marketing department to manage SEO strategy
- Use analytics to understand visits
- Update content and website links for maximum optimization and search engine ranking
- Liaise with Web Developing teams to support sites’ development, by helping Organisation collect more valuable data
- Create Advanced Custom Reports & Dashboard through platforms such as Google Analytics and Woopra
- Create Advanced Goals, Events, Funnels & Channel Grouping over Google Analytics, in accordance with Company’s needs
- Use data-driven insights to improve customer journey & business’s objectives through onsite behavioral data
- Analyze the attribution Model and effectiveness of each medium. Help planning & to allocate budget more efficiently among all revenue streams & segments
- Proven experience in successfully developing and executing SEO campaigns (at minimum 3 years)
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods
- Experience with SEO industry programs, such as Ahrefs, Moz, SEMRush, etc.
- Advanced working knowledge of data analytics tools & Google Tag Manager
- Knowledge of Woopra Analytics is a plus
- Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools
- Able to complete competitive analysis of other companies within the industry
- Comfortable analyzing high volumes of data on a daily basis
- Familiarity with WordPress
- Experience with other aspects of marketing, such as customer growth and promotion, is a plus
What we offer:
- Top tools and a marketing methodology designed to help you achieve your goals
- Our leaders care and value the role you play in the company’s success
- A learning culture with individualized development plans that focus on personal and professional growth
- A fun and fast-paced environment with the best people
- Competitive salary
- Paid vacation days
All applications are considered as strictly confidential. An equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual's race, ancestry, color, place of origin, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, family status or marital status, or any other protected category recognized by provincial or federal laws.
[To send your CV please click here.]