Sales & Marketing Manager/Assistant
Responsibilities of the position:
- Be in charge of content creation (copywriting, photo, texts and video) to activate across all channels and social media, in adherence to brand guidelines and hotel positioning.
- Maintain comprehensive photo library for all advertising, collateral and public relations activities.
- Work closely with Management team and with Hotel owner to create, plan, implement and execute Marketing and Communication Strategy.
- Initiate and execute press and communication promotional activities.
- Evaluate advertising and promotion opportunities, set-up and launch offline/online campaigns with publications and/or websites and follow up on results with effective tracking and result in analysis.
- Support the sales team to develop appropriate collateral/tools (including sales presentations or other offline/digital creative assets) and launch campaigns, ensuring adherence to brand standards.
- Support the hotels’ Social Media strategy with and manage Social Media channels.
- Proven track record of solid experience in digital marketing and social media.
- In conjunction with the sales team develop appropriate collateral/tools (including sales presentations in various languages, offline/digital creative assets, exhibitions’ booth branding, etc.),
- Work closely with the Digital Hub team to ensure optimum use of all internal marketing channels to maximize campaign reach and impact, and optimize conversion.
- Management of allotment contracts.
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing preferably within the Hospitality industry as the head of a department.
- Degree in marketing, communication-related field.
- Digital & Social media marketing experience.
- Speak, write and converse fluently in Greek and English. Knowledge of any additional language will be considered an asset.
- Experience in content creation (offline and online) and campaign management, internet product branding, website usability, and blogs.
- Solid understanding of CMS (Content Management Systems) and development of dynamic websites.
- Knowledge of hotel software PMS PROTEL will be considered an added value.
- Be an inspiring team player
- Have proper communication etiquette (both written and spoken).
- Possess strong computer skills.
- Knowledge of Photoshop illustrator or similar software.
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]