Are you a Sales Account Manager with experience in the Telecommunications industry?
Are you self-motivated, willing to work hard, collaborative and interested in emerging trends? This is your chance to join a well-established organisation with extensive presence in foreign markets
This is a hands-on, individual contributor and strategic role focused on driving increased revenue. Please read below and apply if you are interested!
The company offers the following benefits for the Sales Account Manager position:
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Annual Bonus Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Travel Compensation
- Company mobile & laptop
As a Sales Account Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with the Sales Manager in developing sales strategies to improve market share in all product lines, and enter new geographical areas of interest/scope
- Prepare, implement, and review targeted account plans aligned with the commercial policies defined by the company
- Achieve revenue, sales, profit & qualitative objectives and targets for company’s products & services within own geographical or business area, and acquire new customers
- Continuously assess market for new opportunities/leads, and provide necessary information for credit control analysis/risk management
- Manage day-to-day relationships with direct and indirect sales arms, build and develop professional long-term customer relationships while keeping them fully updated about the company’s product portfolio and its benefits
- Regularly visit and present company’s products & services to abroad-based customers, directly, or in cooperation with commercial agents/resellers
- Provide each customer with appropriate solutions that maximize opportunities both for the customer and for the company, and timely conduct RFP responses
- Participate as necessary in customers and exhibition/congress events, promoting company’s products & services
- Ensure customers’ satisfaction through timely dealing with any technical and commercial support issues and new services’ requirements, in collaboration with Product Development and Technical Support Depts., in a way that customer needs are fully met, maximizing customer experience
- Liaise between customers and company departments for timely and proper deployment of new services
- Deal with customer complaints & support corrective actions
- Provide basic customer training on site, commercially support and assist existing resellers, agents & company’s representatives abroad
- Gather and spread within the company all possible information on market intelligence and competitor activities on products and services
The ideal candidate for the position of Sales Account Manager will be expected to possess the following:
- Minimum 3 years of Sales experience in Satellite Telecommunications on the Maritime Market is required
- A Bachelor’s degree in an area related to engineering and technology is required
- Master’s degree in the area of Telecommunications is a plus
- Proven experience in managing the full life cycle of sales for subscription services is a must
- Problem-solving and can-do-it attitude
- Analytical skills for preparing Financial Proposals and conduct P&L analyses
- Business acumen to interpret sales performance and market trend information
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Greek and in English
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office is required
- Ability to travel abroad (30-40% of time)
If you believe your profile could be a good match to this Sales Account Manager role, apply now! For more information, you can contact Anna Ve at 2106770523
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.
Follow us on Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram.
For articles and career tips visit our blog.
Click here to apply now