A leading multinational company wishes to recruit a
Sales Account Manager
So, what will you actually be doing?
- You will be asked to retain the existing B2B network and build new customer relationships, finalize customers’ deals and provide superior customer service.
- Moreover, you will need to communicate with partners and represent the company in national and international exhibitions.
Who’s right for the job?
- Someone who is sales oriented with organizational and communication skills, as well as someone with the ability to think outside the box.
- A proactive person who continuously seeks market feedback to expand and win market share.
- University degree, ideally in business or technical field
- 2-3 years of experience in a sales position
- Excellent command of the English language
- Very good knowledge of MS Excel
- Ability to travel abroad
- Car driving license
- Fulfilled military obligations for male candidates
If you can relate yourself to the above attributes and seek unlimited career potential,
this is your opportunity to join our ever- expanding business environment.
Let’s get started!
Please send your detailed C.V. quoting reference code SAM-0319
[To send your CV please click here]