PepsiCo is home to some of the world’s most loved food and drink products. Making everyday favourites like Lay's, Quaker, Pepsi, Doritos and IVI Juice, to name a few. We have a phenomenal reputation for developing and launching products that our consumers love. We pride ourselves on being an excellent place to work and have recently won The Top Employer award for Greece.
On a larger scale, PepsiCo produces the world’s largest portfolio of billion-dollar food and beverage brands, including 22 product lines that each generates more than billion in annual retail sales.
We are looking for a part-time Sales Administrator to support our Sales department.
Working hours from 16:00 to 20:00 at our facilities in Tavros.
- Provide executive administrative support as needed
- Correspondence/Filing Distribution and Follow Up of certain departmental Reports
- Coordinate administrative part of DC’s to support effectively sales force
- Ensure proper cooperation with other departments (MKT, TMKT, BIS, HR, Finance, Logistics)
- Product & Customer filing Routing support
- Daily communication with Customers - Solving Problems with Customers- Customer Assessment -Customer service
- Venus User (specific software for invoicing in preselling)
- 1-2 Years as a Secretary
- University Degree
- Fluent English
- Ability to Organize and Communicate
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Self Discipline and Energy