Leof. Kifisias 32, Marousi 151 25, Greece
Mercuri, a prominent sales consulting and training company is searching to recruit for its affiliate in Greece, a sales consultant who will assume business development tasks and manage consulting and training projects.
TheSales Consultant’sresponsibilities include monitoring and analyzingoursales department performance and suggest new strategies. Ourideal candidate should be able to use statistical analysis software, provide reports on sales and marketing metrics andcollaborate with other internal teamsto achieve business goals.
To be successful as aSales Consultant, you should have a wealth of knowledge and experience within your field and the ability to identify and solve problems. Outstanding candidates are motivated, outgoing, and confident in sales.
Key tasks includes:
- Communicating with customers through campaigning, personal solicitation and social media.
- Maintain a working knowledge of the company's various products and services.
- Developmarketing action plans and activities for promoting a special series of solutions requiring Consulting, Training & Coaching expertise.
- Establishand nurturerelationships with past customers and potential customers to facilitate sales.
- Plan and execute sales presentations to potential clients.
- Identify and initiate contact with potential new customers.
- Implementprojects involving management, consultation, and training for evaluation projects.
- Deliver 1:1 Sales Coaching and training for clients, Leadership & Sales sessions for our clients
- University degree preferably in Business Administration with major in Sales or Marketing
- Minimum 5 years of experience in sales, sales management or trade marketing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to develop business and manage strategic accounts.
- Familiarity with relevant software, including Microsoft Office and Salesforce.
- Time management and prioritization skills to meet deadlines and close sales on time.
- Willingness to adapt and implement new marketing strategies and sales methods.
- Quick thinking to provide creative solutions that address customers' needs and concerns.
- Fluency in both Greek and English.
If you are interested in discussing opportunities to become a part of our team as a Sales Consultant and gain
multidiscipline experience with a wide spectrum of clientele in various customized projects please send usyour CV.
[To send your CV please click here]