Apiron is a technology company headquartered in Thessaloniki, Greece and specializing in the development of next generation e-platforms and intelligent solutions for the automation of business processes.
Apiron was formed in 2014 and since then it has been rapidly expanding, building a strong presence in Great Britain, Poland, Central Europe and the Balkans.
Apiron is now in a process of continuous growth, enjoying healthy sales, increasing its human resources and becoming a trusted, strategic partner for clients in Europe.
As we are growing stronger, we are looking to hire a Sales Director to ensure the further growth of our company.
- Works with upper level management within the company to establish direct sales, a strategic territory plan, and additional market development within target verticals
- Develops and maintains consultative sales relationships with all key buying influences in each account, at the executive and senior management levels, and other levels within the customer's organization
- Demonstrates the entire company solution and services portfolio
- Maintains complete knowledge of each account's current and long-term purchase plans and objectives, keeping management informed of all changes in plans, objectives, and key buying influences
- Responds to and leads RFP (Request for Proposal)/RFI’s (Request for information) and price systems and configurations
- Attends company tradeshows and conferences regionally and nationally
- Meet and exceed annual targets
- Responsible for increasing revenue and market share within assigned territory
- Provides leadership and direction for development team based upon customer and market feedback
- Works with existing customers to further develop their communities and provide new prospect introductions
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, sales, or marketing required
- Advanced degree in business management or marketing desirable
- 3-5 years direct software or application software sales experience
- Solution Selling Sales Methodology is desirable
- Experience in off premise SaaS based software solutions
- B2B Software experience desirable
- Strong drive to succeed
- Proven ability to work independently to achieve results
- Start-up company experience and background desirable
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and writing skills
- Confidently sells on value instead of price
[To send your CV please click here.]
Job code reference: SD