Sales Lead Manager
Advanced Dental Clinics is currently searching for Sales Lead Manager for the Athens Dental Clinic.
The Sales Lead Manager is responsible for managing the incoming demand and reporting on the ROI for all lead generation programs.
- Creates business rules. Follows the written business rules which marketing and the sales channel must pursue to ensure 100% accountability for all lead generating activities.
- Supports Sales. Creates inquiries and qualified leads to support the sales forecast for the company on a monthly quarterly and yearly basis.
- Creates Qualified Leads. Has sufficient experience to recommend to marketing management and the company’s agencies, techniques to increase the number of qualified inquirers who respond to the company’s promotional efforts.
- Forecasting. Must be able to deliver qualified leads from the sales inquiries generated by the company (or vendors). Guides systems and processes to give the sales people qualified sales leads (not just inquiries).
- Lead Distribution. Distributes inquiries and leads to the B2B sales channel, within one minute to one hour of data entry. For B2C distribute the inquiries and sales leads within 1 minute of data entry.
- On-Time Lead Arrival. Works with the company’s associates (PR, Advertising, On-Line, Direct Mail, Telemarketing) to create a blend of sales inquiries that arrive on a predictable schedule each month.
- Follow-up.Works with sales management to be sure that 100% of all sales inquiries are followed-up.
- Scoring/Grading. Understands how to grade inquiries based on the answers to profile questions.
- ROI. Ensures that sufficient quantitative and qualitative research has been completed with prospects and customers so that management can make informed decisions about the ROI for lead generation.
- Formulas. Understands the formulas that are used to predictmarketing ROI.
- Reports. Reports on inquiry activity by product, source, and source type. Delivers a monthly report showing sales results from sales inquiries and leads.
- CRM. Understands the CRM system and works to make sure that the system delivers qualified inquiries (sales leads) in a timely fashion to the sales channel.
- Database. Understands database marketing and can make recommendations about the type of database structure needed.
- Fulfillment. Ensures the fulfillment of prospect requests for information within 24 hours for B2B and within minutes for B2C.
- Fulfillment. Creates literature packages or PDF files for fulfillment.
- Marketing Automation. Understands and is capable of guiding inquiry nurturing processes which ultimately deliver sales ready leads. Nurturing includes but is not limited to email, telemarketing, printed fulfillment, webinars, and marketing automation programs.
- New Technologies: Has a working knowledge of new technologies such as business intelligence, account-based marketing and predict marketing software.
- Education: College degree (BS or MBA) preferably in marketing. Comparable life experience in lieu of degree acceptable. A record of achievement counts more than anything else.
- Experience:3 years industry experience or proven marketing or sales achievements in a related industry is desirable.
- Knowledge:An understanding of product positioning, promotion and return on marketing investment are needed.
- Previous positionsin sales as a sales representative are a plus as this experience brings a balanced perspective and inclination for teamwork in achieving corporate goals. Experience as a marketing communications manager a plus. Agency experience a plus. Lead management experience a plus.
- Technically competentto judge the various programs that manage inquiries (SaaS, CRM and SFA programs, Marketing Automation software, etc).
Send us a short cover letter and CV.
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.