Atrium Hotels consist one of the most profitable and radically developing Hotel Groups in Greece. Their leading position and multi-year presence through a group of luxurious five-star hotels in Rhodes is certified by the perpetual awards granted, the high ratings, as well as the consistently healthy financial condition of the Group.
The success of Atrium Hotels stems from our people, who share a passion for hospitality and at the same time take pride in providing high-quality services. From the very first moment we are focusing on our team members, regardless of their rank, through integration programs, trainings and reward systems all contributing to their constant professional development.
If you bear a real passion for hospitality and would like to be employed in a dynamic environment where you can share your ideas and constantly develop, then perhaps you consist our new team member.
Location: Rhodes, Greece
Contract: Full Time/Year-round
Reports To: Commercial Manager/General Manager
As a Sales manager you are responsible to develop and foster business through pro-active direct sales, marketing, telemarketing, direct mail, appointment calls and tours of the hotel. Also develops strategic action plans for hotels to drive measurable, incremental sales revenue.
Identify areas of opportunity in performance and recommend tools and sales training to optimize performance of sales team. Additionally work with individual hotel teams to identify skill development areas and properly deploy sales and marketing resources.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for Tour Operator (TO), Travel Agent (TA) and direct sales for the hotel
- Clear understanding of the hotels business strategies then set goals and to determine action plans to meet those goals
- Update action plans and financial objectives quarterly
- Identify new markets and business opportunities and increase sales
- Represent Hotels in various events and exhibition
- Implements all sales action plans related to market areas outlined in the marketing plan
- Conducts daily sales calls and arrange site inspection trips to hotels by corporate clients
- Able to provide Quick and timely responses, immediate communication to the properties, develop professional long term business relationships
- Provide the highest quality of service to the customer at all times
- Participates in sales calls with members of sales team to acquire new business and/or close on business
- Executes and supports the operational aspects of business booked (e.g. support in TO contracting negotiations and paperwork)
- Driving customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience and via the management of loyalty programs
- Management of loyalty programs for TAs
- Work closely with Revenue Manager to ensure proposed rate negotiations meet the financial needs of the hotels
- Develop strong relationships with on property front office team to ensure working in unity and always striving to achieve the same sales goals.
- Accompany sales team on sales calls to potential clients to assist in development of the account and to access the effectiveness and sales skills of the sales person.
- Assess additional training needs based on data gathered and interaction with sales team from property visits.
- Attending all department and hotel meetings as necessary.
- Targeting key accounts for the company.
- Builds and strengthens relationships with existing and new customers to enable future bookings. Activities include sales calls, entertainment, FAM trips, trade shows, etc.
- Develops relationships within community to strengthen and expand customer base for sales opportunities.
- Manages and develops relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Acquiring and developing new business accounts and preparing sales proposals for clients.
- Closely following up on all business leads within a 24 hour response time line to clients.
- Proven success in a similar role and environment
- Empathy towards your customers and colleagues
- Pride and attention to detail
- Polished personal presentation with Warm, confident and hospitable personality
- Degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, Economics, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major.
- Min 3 to 4 years of experience in the sales and marketing or related professional area.
Company information and staff benefits:
The company offers a competitive remuneration package in a dynamic and highly professional working environment. Accommodation,mealsand recreational facilities are also provided.
Furthermore, educational lectures and personalized training plans are conducted in order to meet employee needs.
Finally, a merit-based performance appraisal system is implemented, and a cash bonus is provided per month based on employee performance.
For more information on our benefits, career development and work philosophy, please have a look at our company page here.
All applications must have a recent photo.
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]
Please note the reference of the position you are interested in.
Follow us on our ATRIUM HOTELS Careers Facebook page for more
information on career opportunities and job updates:
We wish you a lovely 2020 season!