Kyniska Group (Princess Kyniska Suites 4* & Kyniska Palace 5*) is looking for
- Degree in Tourism or Business Administration
- 3–4 years minimum experience in equivalent position preferably in 4 or 5 star hotels or Luxury accommodation
- Excellent command of Greek and English language. Good knowledge of a second foreign language will be appreciated.
- Excellent PC knowledge (MS, Word, Excel, Power Point) and internet.
- Experience in handling GDS and IDS’s (Booking.com, Expedia, Hotelbeds, HRS, etc). Ability to implement yield management techniques will be considered as an asset.
- Good Channel Manager operation
- Good knowledge of international market trends
- Portfolio of contacts with travel agents, tour operators and corporate travel will be considered an important asset
- Orientation to customer service
- Excellent negotiation and communication Skills
- Professional appearance and behavior
- Teamwork, flexibility and adaptability to the philosophy of the company
An attractive package of benefits is offered according to qualification:
- Competitive salary according to experience and qualifications
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
- Supportive management
- Pleasant working environment
If you want to be a part of the Kyniska Group team,
please send us your CV with a recent photo at
[To apply please click here.]
All CV’s will be treated in strict confidence.