Adecco HR is the global leader in HR services and certified with ISO 9001:2015 in the field of search and selection services in Greece.
Adecco is currently seeking, on behalf of its client, a global market leader in providing high-end technology solutions for plant, equipment and related services for processing basic foods, for a dynamic professional to cover the following position, based in Athens:
Sales Manager (Greece and Cyprus)
The job holder will report to the Area Sales Manager locally and functionally to Business Unit Manager abroad.
- Supports efficiently existing clients and develops new ones
- Ensures the required transparency in his market territory (market potential, competitor’s activities, customer trends, etc.)
- Introduce company solutions to the market
- Develops customized concepts providing technical / technological ideal solutions
- andensures an effective project and quotation preparation
- Ensures a complete information transfer to the Area sales or Engineering Project Manager
- Higher level technical education (ideally food technology degree)
- Ten (10) years of working experience in technical sales in food sector (ideally industrial, in bakery & confectionary)
- Fluency in English and Greek knowledge
- Knowledge of German language will be appreciated
- Literacy in MS Office applications
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player with people from multicultural backgrounds
- Dynamic, self-motivated and results driven person
- Flexibility for frequent travelling throughout Greece and Cyprus
The Company Offers:
- Competitive remuneration package (salary and bonus scheme)
- Company car, mobile phone, laptop
- Travel expenses
- Continuous training in Greece and abroad
- Opportunities for further development
- Friendly & challenging work environment
To apply for this job opening please submit your CV at: [To send your CV please click here.]
After the screening of the CVs, we will contact the candidates who meet the profile’s requirements to arrange an interview.
For more job openings please visit our website www.adecco.gr and register your CV in our database to be eligible for current or future job openings.
All applications are considered as strictly confidential.