Myconian Imperial Resort, member of Leading Hotels of the World,
Royal Myconian Resort, member of Leading Hotels of the World,
Myconian Villa Collection, member of Preferred Hotels,
Myconian Avaton Resort, member of Design Hotels, &
Myconian Utopia Resort, member of Relais & Chateaux,
All part of the Myconian Collection Hotels, a family-owned group of 5-star properties on Mykonos
Island are looking for passionate individuals to cover for the summer season of 2019 the position of:
- Monitor Travel Agent Room Sales for the hotels
- Monitor room revenue production
- Clear understanding of the hotels business strategies then set goals and to determine action plans to meet those goals
- Identify new markets and business opportunities and increase sales
- Implements all sales action plans related to my market areas as outlined in the marketing plan
- Supervising and coordinating operations for 6 sales representation offices of the Myconian Collection group
- Able to provide Quick and timely responses, immediate communication to the properties, develop professional long term business relationships
- Work closely with Revenue Manager to ensure proposed rate negotiations meet the financial needs of the hotels.
- Develop strong relationships with on property front office team to ensure working in unity and always striving to achieve the same goals.
- Builds and strengthens relationships with existing and new customers to enable future bookings. Activities include sales calls, entertainment, FAM trips, trade shows, etc.
- Closely following up on all business leads within a 24 hour response time line to clients.
- Previous experience of 3-4 years in a similar position
- Degree in Hospitality / Tourism (desirable)
- Computer literacy & knowledge of Hospitality PMS software (Protel)
- Fluency in Greek & English, extra languages (German or French) would be considered a plus
- Ability to perform under pressure and within timeframes
- Excellent time management, organizational & multitasking
- Punctual, well-groomed with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Competitive remuneration package
- Continuous training (Departmental & Generic)
- Excellent working environment
- Development opportunities within a fast-growing group of Luxury 5-star properties
Should you wish to join the Myconian Collection team, please forward us your CV with a recent photo.
We are an equal opportunities group of properties and all applications will be considered confidential.
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]