Euphoria Retreat, the first Holistic Destination Spa in Greece, situated in Mystras, launching a new Spa that is already among the most desirable Destination Spas in Europe. Our approach is unique and holistic, combining the ancient Greek philosophy and Hippocratic medicine with the practice of Chinese medicine. A unique retreat which is composed of 45 luxury rooms and suites, 1 restaurant with Mediterranean Healthy Spa Cuisine, 15 luxury treatment rooms, a unique sphere pool with hydrotherapy stations, a thermal suite with sauna, hammam, tepidarium, steam room, a watsu pool, a fitness club and 3 exercise studios.
We are currently looking for an experienced Sales Manager to expand the database of the hotel and bring new businesses to the books.
From your workplace which is our office in Athens you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Initiate and develop long term relationships with leading luxury tour operators, travel agents and influential members of the travel wellness industry across the world to ensure market share and penetration
- Demonstrate an ability to deliver presentations to organizations and key individuals to enhance the Resort's prominence in the market
- Monitor and analyze activities and trends of competitors with the ability to design, develop and implement strategic sales plans
- Negotiate room rates/packages
- Prepare company contracts for the hotel in accordance with current business and pricing conditions
- Answer customer queries in a prompt and professional manner
- Attend Sales events, as required
- Produce accurate and timely reports that meet the needs of the General Manager to include the reporting of appointments, calls made and business leads
- Be fully up to date with budgeted/actual/forecast targets
- Identify and communicate ideas and customer expectations from assigned segments.
Qualification / Requirements:
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work under pressure and under own initiative
- Experience in hospitality sales
- Passion for sales and for achieving targets and objectives
- Excellent grooming standards
- Strong communication skills in English.
To be considered for this position, please submit your CV with a recent photograph.
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]