iTechScope is the first Technical Recruitment Agency established in Greece. With offices in Athens, London & Dubai we offer Recruitment Services covering the sectors of IT, Digital & Engineering. Prestigious Multinational companies & Innovative Start-Ups find in us an indispensable and valuable recruitment partner while job seekers discover an experienced ally in the process of finding the ideal position.
On behalf of our client, the leading Online Betting and Gaming Company in Greece, we are looking for a self-starter and passionate Scrum Master to join their highly-skilled technology team and act as an evangelist for company's Agile transformation process.
As a Scrum Master, you will be a proactive, flexible and adaptable. You will be quick to understand the culture and the delivery process to support our teams. As an evangelist, you will be able to communicate the value of agile and demonstrate techniques to gain the confidence of the wider team senior business stakeholders. Your leadership, attention to detail, and commitment will support the wider adoption of agile practices to support project delivery across multiple work-streams and more broadly across the delivery function.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Establish Scrum theory, practices and rules into product teams
- Facilitate Scrum events as requested or needed
- Coach and develop the team to self-organize and work cross-functionally
- Continuously improve – evolving practices to reach best practice where not fully adopted or understood.
- Manage stakeholder interactions to maximize the value created by the team.
- Assist project manager/business analyst to manage the backlog effectively.
- Successful delivery of the work, removing impediments and escalating where necessary.
- Review, evolve and formalize operational environment for Scrum that works for maturity level
- Establish common patterns for using Agile tools to track and report progress/velocity
- Relevant degree or equivalent experience
- Extensive track record of performing a Scrum Master role
- Prior Project Management experience in Lean/Agile environments is highly welcomed
- Strong analytical as well as verbal and written communications skills are required
- Skills in influencing and negotiation methods and techniques
- A good understanding of available and emerging IT technologies
- An ability to understand how the IT technology supports our customers
- Scrum Master certification is a strong plus
- Capable of dealing with conflicting priorities between different specialist groups
- Ability to communicate effectively at different levels within the organisation, which includes senior management, operations personnel and customers
It is a Win Win
- Self-motivation for learning new technologies and frameworks
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
- Customer orientation mentality
- You will be a member of a top-notch technology team
- Collaborative & friendly work environment in emerging growth
- Competitive salary package & bonus
- Continuous learning and training opportunities
- Team medical & life insurance
- Commuting Expenses
If you are interested in applying in this Exciting Job Opportunity please send us your CV in ENGLISH now
[To Send Your CV Please Click Here]
ALL APPLICATIONS WILL BE HANDLED WITH TOTAL CONFIDENTIALITY
WE ARE SOCIAL!