We are currently seeking for a dynamic and experienced Security Officer to join the team of xenodocheio Milos, the first 5* luxury boutique hotel to become the home of estiatorio Milos, located in the center of Athens. With 43 luxurious bedrooms, and a unique, world-renowned dining experience, the hotel will be an intimate home and a meeting place both for our international guests and the Athenian crowd.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
- Secure premises and personnel by patrolling hotel premises including lobbies, restaurant and hallways.
- Constantly monitor surveillance equipment and inspect building, equipment and access points.
- Complete reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities.
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements.
- Responsible for reporting all suspicious activity to hotel management.
- Assist Front Office in night duties and extra activities.
- Fluent in Greek and English languages, both written and verbal.
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills; guest service-oriented mindset
- Ability to think clearly under pressure to handle disturbances and identify threats quickly
- Emotional Control and Dependability
- Safety Management
- Physical strength and stamina to push carts, carry luggage and supplies when deemed necessary.
- Positive attitude and willingness to work as part of a team.
[To send your CV please click here]