Are you a professional with experience in challenging IT projects? Then this IT Project Manager job may match your profile and career expectations.
On behalf of our client, one of the most well-known and well-established companies within the financial services sector, we're seeking a talented IT Project Manager who is keen on challenges and ready to go the extra mile. The company (your next employer?) is multinational with reach clientele, the position is fulltime and permanent, based in Athens. The position needs to be filled in August/September 2017.
- Attractive salary & benefits package
- Multinational environment
- Challenging IT projects
- Safe & stable work environment
- Further career opportunities
As an IT Project Manager you will have the full responsibility for the delivery of the project scope regarding time, budget, functionality, quality and customer/stakeholder satisfaction. The cooperation is long term, not contract based.
More specifically your duties will be the following:
- Support management of IT projects on basis of standardized methods, processes and tools across all phases
- Manage projects with high complexity and challenges
- Manage, coordinate and assist stakeholders as well as build a strong and trustful communication interface
- Advise customers/stakeholders and proactively clarify their expectations and requirements
- Provide functional input for project definition, project charter and offers, support creating statement work statement
- Take over responsibility for overall change, communication, quality and risk management in projects and also ensure the smooth interaction of different components
- Plan, monitor, control and report project progress to PM governance and escalate issues when needed
- Ensure on time, on budget and high quality project deliverables, as well as high customer/stakeholder satisfaction
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques (KPIs etc.)
You can be a good match to the IT Project Manager role in case that you have the following skills:
A. Education and experience
- 5+ years of experience in IT project management (IT systems migrations etc.)
- Experience in Risk Management and Delivery Management
- University degree in IT or relevant field
- Presentation skills
- Certificates will be highly appreciated (PRINCE2, OPEX, PMI etc.)
- Experience in banking/financial services/insurance sector(s) will be considered asset
- Passion for IT concepts
- Ability to cooperate with people from different educational and cultural background
- Results and customer orientation
- Analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills and friendly approach
- Capability to work under pressure
You may reach us from Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00 for further details at 210 6770523. Ask for Argyro or Thanos.
*Please note that after the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.
Follow us on Linkedin,Facebook,Twitter
For articles and career tips, visit our blog.
To send your CV please click here now