Meeting Point Hellas is looking for
Senior Accountant in Heraklion (SACHER)
Responsible for monitoring and adhering to all the tax obligations of the Company.
The incumbent will be in direct cooperation with all the colleagues of the Accounting Department. Reporting to and under the supervision of the Chief Accountant, she / he will prepare and file all the tax reports on a recurring basis according to the Greek corporate and tax legislation requirements.
- Process of journal entries (expenses, CAPEX)
- Preparation of VAT fillings and submission to authorities
- Preparation of Income Tax filings (Income Tax declaration, Transfer Pricing documentation, Withholding Taxes etc)
- Participation in the Group’s (IC) reconciliation process (PL and BS)
- Support Financial Statements preparation
- Support Statutory and Tax Audits
- Contribution to the development of the accounting processes
- Quick learner with strong organization & multi-tasking skills, and an eye-for-detail.
- Must be able to work in pressure environments and high-intensity situations
- Must be a team player.
Knowledge, skills and experience:
- BA degree in Accounting / Finance / Economics
- 5 years’ experience in an Accounting Department with specification in tax
- Fluent English is a must, any other language is an asset
- Experience in a multinational company accounting department is a plus
- Proficient in MS Office Excellent literacy, numeracy skills
- SAP FI knowledge is an asset
If you are interested in joining our Team, we look forward to receiving your application:
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]