Epsilon Net Company, awarded as one of the Best Places to Work for 2017, is seeking for a
Senior Android Developer
As an Android developer, you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a large number of diverse Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Engage in all regular software development activities such as architecture, feature requirements, design, code, and test case reviews to ensure that the team delivers high quality code on time
- Work on new feature development, as well as maintenance of existing features and bug fixes
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Have published at least one original Android app
- 5 years of overall software development or Android software development experience
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with Android UI principles and best practices.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Android Studio
- Android Material Design Guidelines
- Android Libraries (Retrofit, ButterKnife, Dagger 2, EventBus, GreenDAO)
- Android Framework, as well as offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Publishing to the Google Play Store
Benefits and Perks:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Private health insurance
- Intellectually stimulating work environment
You can apply for this position directly through the official company page [here]