Senior Android Engineer
Are you a Senior Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits? Does it gets you excited to work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications? Then you might be exactly what we are looking for in order to grow our Mobile teams in our Greek, Polish, Ukrainian and Bulgaria offices!
What You Will Do:
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API’s.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
What We’re Looking For:
- 5+ years programming experience.
- Proficient in Java (Kotlin experience will be considered an asset).BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Proven software development experience.
- Proven working experience in Android development.
- Have published at least one original Android app.
- Deep understanding of the Android SDK.
- .Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Experience working with REST APIs, offline storage, caching, databases (e.g. SQLite) and ORM tools.
- Solid knowledge of mobile security, background processing, threading and performance optimization.
- Working experience with audio & video streaming in general and using ExoPlayer in particular will be considered a plus.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary package
- Private medical insurance
- Company laptop
- Stock Option Plan
If you feel that’s the right opportunity for you, send us an e-mail to:
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]
containing your name, Job position you’re interested to and CV.