Senior Back-end Software Developer / DevOps Engineer
Software developmentAthens, Attica, GreeceFull time
Who we are:
Etraveli Group consists of Etraveli and e-Travel, both offering a wide range of airline tickets, hotel accommodations and travel related services with a strong profitability growth. We are the second largest online travel agency in Europe with a highly scalable business model and annual gross sales topping 4bn.
Our diverse, dynamically growing team of 600+ talented professionals is always on the lookout for more members to join our ranks and explore unlimited business opportunities together! Our 110 websites in 50 countries across the globe include amongst others gotogate.co.uk, pamediakopes.gr, mytrip.com, supersavertravel.se, trip.ru & flygresor.se.
We are looking for a passionate senior back-end developer / DevOps engineer to join our growing team. The position involves working on .NET Core technologies and AWS cloud, developing/maintaining our customer-payments software systems, maintaining and improving our CI/CD environment and our AWS infrastructure.
- You will be responsible for our CI/CD tools and our AWS infrastructure
- You will be a responsible team member, designing and implementing features in our payment systems for high performance and financial integrity.
- You will work closely with software, product developers and sysops engineers.
- You will document your work and communicate it with your team in order to deliver weekly releases as well as estimate subsequent sprints.
- You will be reviewing code, and your code will be reviewed.
- You will participate in a stand-up meeting with your team every morning, enjoying a hot cup of coffee.
- You are a senior software developer with at least 4 years working experience preferably in .NET Core technologies or a passion/good knowledge of back end systems.
- You have deployed and monitored Web Applications in production environment
- You write code which is both readable and performant
- You feel right at home with Linux, Git, Jenkins, multi-tier architecture
- You deliver code that is well-tested and well-documented
- You have a positive mindset and are motivated by challenging projects; new and existing. Rest assured we have a lot going on around here!
- Finally, you have good communication skills in English, you have a legal permit to work in Greece, and you have any military obligations fulfilled.
The below will be considered an asset:
- AWS experience (especially with cloud formation)
- Docker / Kubernetes
- Familiarity with PCI DSS
- You have knowledge of the payments industry
- You have experience on Mac OS
- The opportunity to work in the leading European OTA in selling flight tickets using popular technologies to help expand our global brand
- The chance to work with passionate professionals and grow professionally
- A relaxed & fun work environment where you enjoy daily breakfast, can play ping pong or join yoga lessons
- Modern, bright open office plan stretching over 4000㎡
- Competitive salary
- Complimentary private health insurance
- Development opportunities through technical training, certifications, attendance to conferences, meetups etc.
[To send your CV please click here]