Senior Business Analyst
Athens, Greece - Ref: TRG-SBA
Mission and tasks:
This position is for a large project implementing extensive requirements and business processes in the scientific and regulation area.
The Business Analyst performs a wide range of duties including the following:
- Define, analyse and evaluate detailed Business requirements for projects by working in close liaison with customer stakeholders and other divisions;
- Analyse business models to answer strategic business questions and explore possibilities for future developments;
- Perform Business Processes Modelling so that the processes may be analysed or improved;
- Analyse processes to improve the understanding of how the processes operate and determine potential process improvements to increase efficiency;
- Provide assistance in creating Vision documents to describe the overall view of the product to be developed, specified in terms of the stakeholders key needs and features;
- Prepare, write and maintain Functional requirements and business cases analysis in collaboration with internal stakeholders;
- Conduct risk analysis and propose solutions to business problems in relation to current and future business environments.
The ideal candidate will be expected to possess the following:
- University degree in relevant studies;
- Minimum 8 years of professional experience as a Business Analyst in IT sector after the completion of studies;
- Minimum 7 years of experience with business analysis tools, modelling tools or project methodologies;
- In-depth knowledge of information systems matters, large organization administrative business processes and modelling tools;
- Experience in Information Systems consulting and studies, proving the capacity in preparing and writing reports and giving high-level presentations;
- Experience with quality and security procedures, proving the ability to apply high-quality standards and provide service excellence;
- Analytical mind, but also able to synthesize, abstract and communicate the information at a level suitable for the target audience;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills inEnglish;
- Team leading skills, inspiring attitude;
- Able to work in an international and multi-cultural environment with frequent travelling when required.
What we offer:
The Company offers a competitive remuneration and benefits package, opportunities to work abroad, outstanding career development within a prominent and dynamic multinational organization, as well as the conditions to express and develop both your expertise and your business development capabilities, in a multi-disciplinary and rewarding work environment.
Please send your CV in English online.
[To send your CV please click here]
All inquiries and applications will be handled
confidentially and acknowledged promptly.
Argyro Gkolfi, Talent Acquisition Specialist
t. +30 (0) 216 900 6587 | m. +30 (0) 697 4321 685