Senior Business Intelligence Analyst
Athens, Attica, Greece · Digital Services · SBIA 001
In WIND, we believe in a world of connection, interaction and sharing!
Our passion is that people enrich their lives with all that communications technology makes possible.
We want our Customers to focus only on expressing themselves, while we take care of the technology that enables them.
So, if you want to take part in changing how people experience their lives, WIND is the right place to be.
Start today, as a Senior Business Intelligence Analyst and drive our growth and our customers’ experience, by analyzing data and putting forward business proposals.
- Develop and implement reporting mechanisms as required to make faster, better business decisions, e.g. reports, dashboards. Standardising and productionising reporting wherever possible.
- Drive continual optimisation within our marketing models, testing strategies and conversion funnels.
- Provide actionable insight and guidance from all reporting and analytics and drive through change to improve business performance.
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis to ensure confidence in the numbers being reported.
- Using statistical techniques on large datasets to produce a range of key business KPI’s, measure results and show key trends.
- Engaging with stakeholders – owning feedback processing, aiding accurate specification, and establishing/meeting clear project deliverables
- Cooperate with the IT department to deploy software and hardware upgrades that make it possible to leverage big data use cases
- 5 or more years of working experience in a similar role
- BSc in Mathematics, Statistics or Engineering
- Analytical, result-driven and pragmatic; with attention to detail and ability to solve problems logically and systematically
- Brings the ability to improve legacy reporting by drilling into and re-factoring old manual processes
- Extensive Knowledge of the full Business Intelligence Project Lifecycle
- Experience & knowledge of E-commerce reporting using web analytical tools, e.g. Google Analytics
- Knowledge and practical experience with Power BI, Business Intelligence Tools, SQL language and Data Mining (IBM SPSS, SAS)
- Ability to present results and findings to the line and senior management
- Able to prioritise own time and workload, under minimum supervision and to tight deadlines
- Able to build credibility, trust and focus offerings on benefits to the business
- Show commitment to excellence – Constantly deliver a high standard of service
- Clear and effective communication skills in English (written and verbal)
- Passion for technology and customer experience
- Drive and team spirit!
You are perfect if you also have:
- Good understanding of Data Protection legislation and implementing best practice concerning the handling of data
- Ability to operate in both structured & unstructured data environments - including the integration of own and 3rd party data sources
[To send your CV please click here]