iTechScope (http://www.itechscope.com/) is the first International IT Recruitment Agency in Greece. Based in Athens and Dubai we offer Recruitment Services exclusively for the sectors of IT & Engineering. Large companies in Greece, Europe & the Middle East find in us a valuable partner and job seekers discover an experienced ally in the process of finding the ideal position.
On behalf of our client, a leading electrical retailer in Greece, operating 103 stores and with more than 2000 employees, we are currently looking for a Senior ASP.NΕΤ Software Developer, to join its newly established software development team.
The ideal candidate will design, modify, develop, write and implement software programming applications and components. He/She will support and/or install software applications and components. He/She will work from written specifications and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job and maintain documentation of process flow.
- Design, code and test new Windows and web software applications.
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement.
- Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects.
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies.
- Create technical specifications and test plans.
- Create new and extend existing operational documentation.
- Consult closely with management staff related to projects and tasks.
- Consult colleagues concerning maintenance and performance of software systems.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant subject
- 2 years’ experience working in software life cycle, covering definition, analysis, estimation, design, development, testing, implementation, quality assurance and documentation.
- Experience in distributed application development and parallel programming.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012 and newer.
- Web Services (ASP.NET Web API, WCF, ASMX).
- Front-end development using responsive design patterns.
- Strong knowledge of web architecture/design and web best practices.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as with a team.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems and quickly resolve issues
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a plus, but not required.
- E-Commerce web development.
- SQL Server Business Intelligence Development using SSIS, SSAS.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies is a plus.
A competitive salary along with the opportunity to enter a high-calibre software team and an environment which provides ground for advancement and growth.
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity, please send us your CV in ENGLISH now