Ikos Resorts is a chain of 5* luxury all-inclusive resorts across the Mediterranean that combines five-star service with the ease and comfort of luxury all-inclusive. Ikos Resorts offer an unforgettable stay with distinctive touches such as Michelin-starred menus, signature cocktails by top mixologists and kids clubs-all included. A career at Ikos Resorts means being part of an ever-growing, dynamic team. Every one of our employees plays a vital role in the running of our operations, receiving extensive training and numerous career development opportunities. We cultivate a culture of excellence in which people enjoy working together and share our passion for creating a unique holiday experience for our guests.
Check our open position and apply now:
Ikos Resorts | www.ikosresorts.com
Office Location: Thessaloniki, Greece (regular traveling to Halkidiki during operational season)
Contract: Full Time
Position Ref. Code: IR/SC020
Your main responsibilities:
- Assist in the preparation of budget & forecasts and monitor the performance against them to facilitate robust and proactive reporting/analysis of variances
- Contribute in the preparation of monthly managerial accounts (P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow), assess revenue streams and cost structures, monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) and assist in reconciliation of managerial accounts to nominal ledger and statutory accounts
- Monitor and analyze variances of actual results vs budget on a monthly basis, controlling the correct classification of accounts and cost centers in the ERP and suggest corrective actions when necessary
- Active management of overheads and analysis of revenues and expenses whist seeking out areas for efficiencies and savings
- Support in developing and documenting business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls by having close collaboration with other Finance functions
- Effective business partnering and support operations in realizing their targets
- Ensure accuracy, quality control and integrity of financial transactions and reporting
- Participate or lead process transformation projects
- Additionalcontroller duties as necessary, provide regular and ad hoc analysis and financial reports according to management’s requirements
Your main qualifications/skills:
- University degree in Accounting or Finance
- Professional qualification (ACCA, IESOEL, CIMA) would be a plus
- 5 years of relevant work experience (ideally in Hospitality Finance)
- Experience in Big4 or other Audit firm coupled with financial analysis
- Very good knowledge of Entersoft or other ERP would be a plus
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in IFRS
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel / Powerpoint
- Fluency in English (verbal and written)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Business acumen, results orientation, integrity and trust
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration package in a dynamic and highly professional working environment
- Continuous training
- Hospitality benefits
- Career development opportunities in one of the world’s top awarded and developing companies
If this looks like the right job for you, send your CV and join our growing team!
[To send your CV please click here]
www.ikosresorts.com | http://ikosresorts.com/ikoscareers/
We are an equal opportunities employer.
All applications will be considered as confidential.
We respect your privacy by adhering to the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Learn more about the protection of your personal data on our Job ApplicantsPrivacy Notice page