Our Values: Trust | Respect | Team spirit
Our secret: Our people who make the difference with their integrity and competences!
Senior Data Warehouse/ETLEngineer| Permanent Contract| Athens - GR
Your daily work routine will include:
- Work closely with business analysts to understand the business requirements;
- Create complex Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) processes;
- Integrate data from various sources;
- Support the day to day activities related to Data Warehouse and data integration processes;
- Evaluate and improve existing DW system;
- Conduct unit testing and troubleshooting;
- Develop and update technical documentation.
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field;
- 5+ years of experience as ETL Developer developing complex ETL/ELT processes;
- Solid experience in data warehouse design, data modelling (e.g. dimensional modelling, 3NF etc.), data management and BI;
- Expertise in ETL tools (Oracle Data Integrator is a big plus);
- Expertise in PL/SQL and SQL;
- Experience with Oracle databases (11g and above);
- Experience with Master Data Management systems and tools (e.g. Microsoft MDS, Talend MDM);
- Familiar and interested in big data technologies, such as Hadoop, Hive and Kafkaare considered an asset;
- Team player with excellent problem-solving, organizational and communication skills;
- Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative;
- Understanding of the Agile Software Development methodology;
- Excellent command of English both written and spoken (Β2 or higher);
- Flexibility for travelling and able to work in an international and multi-cultural environment.
What is in it for you?
- Learning opportunities, in-house trainings, continuous coaching.
- Fun, respectful and supportive work environment that promotes work-life balance.
- Mobility opportunities to work abroad, in case of interest, as we have various job openings in our Group.
Why Trasys Greece?
- Strong team spirit attitude.
- Dynamic, intelligent, agile and talented teams.
- Large-scale challenging international projects.
- Allows you to take the ownership of your work from the beginning, having specific responsibilities.
- Active presence in various IT communities (MoT, Angular, JHUG, BI & Analytics meetupsetc.).
Trasys Greece, part of NRB Group, is an equal opportunity employerwho welcome applications from all sections of society and do not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
[To send your CV please click here]