Senior Digital Designer
Athens, Attica, Greece · Digital Services · SDD 001
In WIND, we believe in a world of connection, interaction and sharing!
Our passion is that people enrich their lives with all that communications technology makes possible.
We want our Customers to focus only on expressing themselves, while we take care of the technology that enables them.
So, if you want to take part in changing how people experience their lives, WIND is the right place to be.
Start today, as a Senior Digital Designer and drive our growth and our customers’ experience, by improving the user's experience
- Lead a team of digital designers and mentor/work with them to up-skill the capabilities of the whole design team
- Champion customer-centric solutions to optimise the digital experience for our customers
- Hands-on involvement at every stage from initial requirements gathering, exploratory user research, paper sketches & user testing to UX specification and UI detailing
- Translate business objectives and innovation initiatives into user-centric solutions
- Translation of insights and requirements into clear wireframe mock-ups or prototypes that can both be tested, or act as a specification for development
- Identify and troubleshoot UX/UI problems (e.g. responsive design) - Deep understanding of UI best-practice, brand, content and design guidelines and an authoritative voice of view on how typography, colour, imagery, grid systems, and well-crafted animation/transitions impact the user experience
- Understanding of constraints and work in an evidence-based way to come to one or more clear solutions that begin to address the challenge
- Communication of complex concepts (verbally or written) to a broad audience who may have no context of the work previously
- 8 or more years of working experience in Digital UI/UX experience
- BSc in graphic design, interactive design, or a related field
- A proven track record working across mobile-first e-commerce experiences and native applications (iOS and Android). Demonstrable experience enhancing the customer experience for websites and/or native applications through UI design
- Experience with user flows, customer journey mapping, people-centric UI design, and interaction/micro-interaction design
- Understanding of HTML, CSS
- Confident in a matrixed organisation where collaboration, positive relationships and influence among cross-functional peers is key to an individual’s success
- Clear and effective communication skills in English (written and verbal)
- Passion for technology and customer experience
- Drive and team spirit!
You are perfect if you also have:
- Fluent in design software and tools including but not limited to Photoshop, InVision, and Sketch
- Ability to adapt to existing technology quickly and deliver change without the need for development
- Strong communication and presentation skills to collaborate regularly with various stakeholders at many different levels within the business
[To send your CV please click here]