The company offers the following for this Senior Front End Developer role:
- competitive remuneration package
- international exposure & interesting projects
- interesting technology stack
What will your day to day tasks be for this interesting Senior Front end Developer role?
- lead the front end team with hands on front end development tasks
- develop new features for online gaming platforms & support the existing ones
- be part of the R&D team implementing solutions, apps and new features for new projects!
- you will conduct user behavioral analysis in order to be able to develop accordingly the projects
- in close collaboration with the other teams and the upper management in order to successfully - and on time - carry out the tasks that you will undertake
- active involvement within the designing and architectural part of projects
- you will be focused on high quality delivery of projects according to software development best practices and Agile methodologies
What do you need to have to apply for this Senior front-end developer opportunity? You can review below!
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline
- Experience in Linux, Windows, PHP, C#.NET, Java, Apache Cordova will be a strong plus
- Knowledge of UML will be a plus
- Fluent in English at a written and oral level
Keep reading . . . about other requirements!
- Passion for creating experiences in online environments
- The ability to clearly articulate questions and create design specification
- Ability to use Agile and best practices in software development
- Quantitative and user behavior analysis skills
I am Argyro and you can call me at 2106770523 or drop me an email at email@example.com to discuss it further!
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.
Follow us on Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram
For articles and career tips, visit our blog.
Click here to apply now