Adecco HR is the global leader in HR services, certified in Greece with ISO 9001:2015 in the field of search and selection services and temporary placement.
Adecco is currently seeking, on behalf of its client, an international well-known company, for a dynamic professional to cover the following position:
Senior Full Stack Developer
- Works with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Designs client-side and server-side architecture
- Develops and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Designs and implement scalable web service APIs.
- Tests software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Creates security and data protection settings
- Builds features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Writes technical documentation
- Works with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Minimum five (5) years of experience as a full stack developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field
The Company Offers:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Friendly and challenging working environment
To apply for this job opening please submit your CV at: [To send your CV please click here.]
After the screening of the CVs, we will contact the candidates who meet the profile’s requirements to arrange an interview.
For more job openings please visit our website www.adecco.gr and register your CV in our database to be eligible for current or future job openings. It is highly recommended to use Google Chrome when registering your CV in the Adecco database.
All applications are considered as strictly confidential.