Marinopoulos Coffee Company S.A. is seeking to recruit
Senior IT Administrator
The job holder will be responsible to effectively support the IT infrastructure of the company in two markets. His/her responsibilities indicatively include:
- Ensuring security standards, data security, network access and backup systems.
- Providing daily support for desktop applications (Microsoft Office 365, Adobe).
- Providing retail application support for stores.
- Technical support to ERP systems. SAP R/3 background for SD & MM modules recommended.
- Monitoring and troubleshooting SAP interfaces.
- ERP-SAP Material Management.
- Managing IT Inventory Assets.
- New OS installations and application installations.
- Providing daily support of printing equipment.
- Users training on new IT functions.
- Installing and supporting network components (MPLS line, ADSL line, network plugs, network switches, UPS, modem\routers, Servers).
- Supporting IP telephony, copy machines, faxes.
- Organizing and implementing new IT projects.
- Ensuring availability of Sales Data Analysis thru BI tools.
- Developing ad-hoc queries requested by management, in accordance with financial analysts.
- Configuring and maintaining database servers and processes, including monitoring of system health and performance.
- Coordinating day-to-day operations and team efforts to improve the efficiency of IT operations.
- Managing the local IT infrastructure, including central systems, networks, telecom and end-users computing equipment.
- Managing the implementation of changes in local business applications.
- Liaising with business stakeholders to understand business needs and objectives
- Creating the IT action plan, in line with Group IT Strategy, strategic plan and priorities.
- Managing IT resources and plan yearly budget.
- Working closely with external partners and managing contracts.
- Microsoft Professional
- MS-Office & O365 Administration
- SQL server, MS Access, Oracle DB 10g-11g-12g
- Windows End User XP-7-8-10
- Windows Server Environments and Networking
- Windows Hyper-V & VMware Infrastructure Virtualization
- Cisco Networking
- SAP ERP System – Specialized to SD-MM modules + Exchange Infrastructure (XI)
- Oracle Micros RES3700
- SAP Business Objects power user & administration
- Previous experience of 5 years in retail
- Excellent communication and organizing skills
- Ability to multitask
- Fluency in English
All interested candidates are kindly requested to send their CV
[To send your CV please click here]
quoting the code SIA-21.