Randstad is looking for a Senior IT Support Engineer on behalf of ZeniΘ, the 1st provider of integrated energy in Greece, with natural gas and electricity! The company aims to cover the energy needs of modern Greek families, businesses, and industrial plants and to offer integrated energy solutions to its customers across Greece. The company’s successful and long progress is based both on the significant benefits of natural gas and on the priority given to the satisfaction of the customers’ needs- residentials and corporate- by providing high level, safe and reliable services. “We give energy” every moment!
Who you are
- You wish to make your next career step as a Senior IT Support Engineer
- You love providing technical support and resolving technical issues
- You want to develop your career by joining a leading company like ZeniΘ
If all the above sounds appealing to you, then this role as a Senior IT Support Engineer is what you are looking for!
The Senior Support Engineer position is full-time and permanent.
You may work at ΖeniΘ premises in Athens, or in Thessaloniki.
Zeniθ offers employee benefits with the aim to reward its people fairly and with engagement elements such as:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Private medical insurance
- Private pension plan
- Monthly ticket restaurant, besides the salary package
- Ability to work in a hybrid model
- Continuous educational and growth opportunities, financed by the company
- Friendly working environment with amazing colleagues
- Employees’ discount program on company’s products (gas & electricity)
- Enrichment of technical skills with the new technology stack
As a Senior IT Support Engineer, you will report to the ICT Manager and more specifically your duties will be the following:
- Provide 1st level support and convey resolutions to customer issues.
- Escalate proper unresolved queries to the next level of support.
- Track, routing and redirect problems to correct resources.
- Escalate IT issues to the Head of IT Operations where necessary.
- Diagnose and resolve technical issues.
- Undertake small- to medium-sized IT projects as instructed by the Head of IT Operations.
- Support and maintain MS Server/Desktops and MS O365.
- Set up and configure new laptops and desktops/ Install authorized software- Antivirus to laptops and desktops.
- Provide a high level of technical service and support to all internal and external requests
- Find faults in laptops and desktops.
- Report faults and maintain logs on servers, desktops, and laptops.
- Complete internal user moves, including phones.
- Patch of network and phones.
- Ensure that all logs for equipment and users are maintained.
- Ensure that patches and upgrades are applied to core servers.
- Create purchase requisitions for IT hardware/software.
- Ensure licensing for all software purchased is recorded and maintained.
- Exchange server mailbox maintenance including archiving mailboxes.
- Prepare documents, meeting materials, and correspondence
- Perform basic administrative support duties, as required, to meet specific operational objectives.
- Participate in company’s trainings.
The ideal candidate for the Senior IT Support Engineer position is a professional with:
- 5+ years of proven working experience in a similar position
- Degree in science/information science/software engineering or similar field
- Highly skilled in MS Office 2016
- Professional experience in M365, Active Directory and Cloud Solutions
- Working knowledge of help desk software, databases, and remote control
- Very good communication skills in both Greek and English
- Ability to set priorities and organize his work in order to meet strict deadlines.
- Project-focused attitude and ability to work proactively and efficiently.
I'm Vangelis and you can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 6952310927 to discuss this opportunity further!
Apply Now for this great Senior IT Support Engineer role!
In case your application advances to the next stage, you may be automatically invited to submit a video, answering a few interview questions.
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.
Πατήστε εδώ για να κάνετε αίτηση τώρα